Terms for Rent a Car
- The Lessee should have valid driving license with driving experience not less than 2 years;
- For foreigners – valid international driving license;
- The Lessee should have valid identification card, for foreigners having temporary registration – temporary residence permit, for guests and tourists – passport.
- For car rent the Lessee should have valid credit card;
- There are age limits for cars of Prestigious, Luxury, 4x4 classes. The Lessee should be older than 23.
- Total amount for car rent includes:
• unlimited millages;
• Mandatory Third Party Liability (MTPL)
- The payment is made in Azerbaijani manats;
- The payment may be made in cash or by card systems: Visa, VisaElectron, Master Card
- On rent the Lessee should deposit according to automobile category (from 300 to 1000 AZN);
- On car rent the cash deposit may be made in one of Lessor’s office and the car return should be made at the same office where is was rented (this rule is valid only on the territory of Azerbaijan);
The Customer is fully responsible for all road rules violation. In case of such violation happen, the customer is obligated to visit the State Road police and pay all fines caused by violations.
INSURANCE TERMS FOR CAR RENT
Mandatory Third Party Liability (MTPL):
- All automobiles are insured on the civil liability risk.
- The insurance does not cover cases if the automobile was used with breach of rent-a-car contract and/or insurance terms. Such cases are: transportation of dangerous and flammable substances, driving a car in alcoholic or drug intoxication or refusal to pass alcohol test, etc. In these cases the Lessee is liable for traffic accident.
AREA LIMITS AND OPERATION ABROAD
- Exit of automobile beyond the borders of Azerbaijan is prohibited.
- Exit of automobile to the territory of Georgia and Turkey is possible only upon Company’s permission under Company’s power of attorney and payment of all costs for rent:
RENT-A-CAR CANCELLATION TERMS
Order should be cancelled 24 hours prior booking date and rent time.
If the order is cancelled less than 24 hours prior booking – the customer will be charged for 50 % of daily rent
The Lessor is entitled to reject potential Lessee’s request for car rent without explanation prior to conclusion of contract (even if the booking has been already made).